What Is The Mold Elimination Diet?
Mold Elimination is a diet plan which stipulates that the user should take away the portions of foods that generate illness, fatigue, allergies, and digestive problems. In the process of ridding such items from a person’s eating habits, the body will gain considerable health and well-being. Metabolism is increased, and fat is broken down as lean muscle mass. When combined with good exercise, the Mold Elimination diet will add years of life to the user and prevent cardiovascular issues from forming.
How The Mold Elimination Diet Works
One of the principles of the diet plan is for the user to identify what is causing them to grow unhealthy. As food is eaten, some people will have confusion in understanding what exactly is causing them to gain fat. Fat can be accumulated easily, even when it is presumed that healthy eating habits and calorie counting should be keeping an individual’s weight down. The Mold Elimination diet allows observants to gain knowledge of trigger foods and the ways in which they can be avoided or taken away from everyday meals.
Lots of food eaten today consists of mold and yeast allergens that will bring about an allergic response. The concept of eliminating mold from the body is to see which meals give off the most unfavorable side effects. When they are identified, they can be avoided during time increments that are set by the users themselves. Doing so activates the body’s natural abilities to repair any damages done by such until they can be eaten again if the individual chooses to do so. In this regard, the Mold Elimination diet acts as a natural cleanser and detoxifier.
What Foods Contain Mold And Yeast?
Certain food items, both natural and processed, are known for having considerable levels of mold and yeast. During the course of the Mold Elimination diet, the following products should be avoided at all costs:
• Cheese. Made from the milk of cows and goats, cheeses top the list of moldy foods that are prohibited during mold elimination. Some cheeses even undergo an encouraged growth of mold, a delicacy that is safe but unfortunately has restrictions on its consumption during the diet plan. All cheeses, including blue, cheddar, swiss, buttermilk, feta, and cottage cannot be eaten.
• Fungi. Edible truffles and mushrooms are multicellular fungi are to be ignored when the diet is in action.
• Other dairy products. Sour cream, sour milk, buttermilk, and yogurt double as foods that generate mold.
• Alcoholic drinks. Beer, wine, wine coolers, liquor, and liqueurs.
• Vinegar containing products. Green olives, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, and soy sauce must be set aside.
• Dried fruits. Raisins, dates, apricots, figs, and cranberries.
• Fruit juices. Some may not know of the high probability of juices having traces of mold in them.
Sugar is also a vector for mold growth and should not be consumed while on the diet, especially in large quantities. As viewed, many of the food items that are eaten the most are included as being targets for mold growth. Yet since the diet only requires that the user readjusts their eating habits for a temporary period, it should not be too difficult to complete.
The Mold Elimination diet does have a withdrawal stage that varies in intensity with every individual person. What will be left are meals that are high in protein and low in carbohydrates. Users could feel slightly drowsy and/or fatigued from the lack of sugars being eaten. Such effects typically last a week and will subside to being highly energetic and active. The most common effects are headaches, moodiness, irritability, feelings of dehydration, and nausea. Bowel movements become annoying with cramps and constipation but will remain manageable.
The second phase will be much easier. The user is to implement one food for consumption again after every 72-hour period passes. It takes about three days for allergens to metabolize so if a particular food causes the consumer to feel unfavorable, it can be noted and discontinued indefinitely. It is important that items not be ingested under the three-day time minimum. Mixing up different meals will make the entire diet ineffective. When encountering problems with foods that are favorited, dieters will be made more aware of what to expect when the product is consumed. Some have even mentioned of having zero effects on previously allergic foods due to the “restoration” of the digestive and immune systems.
Some of the best benefits of the Mold Elimination diet are for people who will work on another diet after a decision is made on the effects of each food. Future diet foods can be picked easier based on what digests more easily and what does not. It is recommended that a journal be made outlining the feelings that are experienced with every meal. Going over such information with a health care professional is a great way for them to take note of which picks could be the best overall choice to stay healthy or take off pounds. If the examination does not go well the first time around, mold elimination can be performed as many times as the users likes.
Mold Elimination Diet Recipes
Such recipes are cited to be among the best when under the diet plan. If any ingredients open up a grey area of not knowing whether or not they contain mold allergens, it is perfectly fine refrain from using them. They are also great as a light snack even when the diet is not in process. Some meals that fall under this diet are also vegan and vegetarian friendly, high in protein, and rich in antioxidants.
Sweet Potato Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 6
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger
• 1 pound of peeled or diced butternut squash
• 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
• 1 medium-sized diced russet or yukon potato
• 6 cups of water and vegetable or chicken stock
• Using a pot, heat up the oil over medium heat and add the onion. Let it cook while stirring until the mixture is tenderized. This should take no longer than five minutes.
• Add ginger to the mix and stir for about one minute. Then add squash, potato, sweet potatoes, and/or chicken stock/vegetable stock. Let it cook to a simmer and add salt. Reduce heat and cover for 45 minutes until all ingredients are of a succulent consistency.
• Take an immersion blender and puree the soup. If not available, use a regular blender or processor. Stir the pot again to even the contents. Add salt and/or pepper to suit taste.
Anti-Mold Diet Granola Bars
Serving Size: 8
• 4 cups of rolled oats
• 1 1/2 cups of applesauce, unsweetened
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 cup of unsweetened dry coconut
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla or orange extract (optional)
• 1-2 teaspoons of grated orange rinds
• Stir all ingredients together thoroughly and place on two baking sheets. Bake on 250 degrees for two hours until dry. Should be stirred occasionally. Cooking time may vary depending on the oven.
Pita Bread, Yeast-Free
Serving Size: 5
• 1 1/2 cups of water
• 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• whole grain flour
• Mix the salt with water. Add flour until the mixture changes into soft dough. Knead the dough for about five to ten minutes. Take small pieces of the dough off and roll into the shape of a circle. The pieces should be no larger than a golf ball.
• Use a cookie cutter rack and bring it over to the oven rack for regulated heating. Heat the oven to 450 degrees. Then place the rolled pitas into the oven rack and bake for five minutes. Depending on the oven, times with vary by a factor of about two to five minutes. Check periodically to avoid burns.
If concerned about mild side effects becoming severe, a doctor or nutritionist can explain in great detail on the best food options to stop eating gradually. People suffering from diabetes or hypoglycemia should not undertake a diet without first understanding how it will change their blood sugar levels. As stated, the Mold Elimination diet will surely allow the partaker to pinpoint any goods that are somewhat toxic to the body. Unhealthy food can lead to inflammation and skin problems which have been proven to be the origins of many diseases. Knowing what to look out for and stay away from is a treat for the body to trigger a reversal of such conditions. The diet regimen deserves more notoriety and has room for more growth in popularity. As alternative diets become known, mold elimination awareness is bound to happen.